If you follow these guidelines, you are guaranteed to get better at basketball this summer!
- Play basketball every day!
- Set goals for the summer and post them in your room on your wall – create a summer training regiment for yourself based on your goals
- Work on your weaknesses/master new moves at least 20 minutes a day
- Carry a basketball around with you everywhere you go
- Go to basketball camps and clinics
- Play in basketball leagues (against better players)
- Play in pickup games at local basketball parks (against better players)
- Stretch before and after you play
- Lay off the junk food! – try not to eat fried foods, sugary foods, a lot of cheese
- Stay hydrated – drink lots of water!
Also, here these are some helpful drills to work on!