Premier Hoops has some of the best basketball coaches in MA and NH!
We are now offering private lessons for beginner and elite basketball players.
Private lessons are some of the best ways to totally improve your basketball skills.
Some of the mass benefits of private classes are:
- Undivided, one-on-one attention from great trainers
- More repetitions for shooting, ball-handling and moves
- Having a weekly “check-in” with a coach to see how you are doing and what your progress is like
- Getting expert tips anything to do with basketball – players can ask their coach what they should do to get more playing time in their season games or how to get their shot off faster!have
Over the past four years, we have seen tremendous improvement in our players who have done private lessons.
Some of our top coaches include:
Tony Gallo – professional player, collegiate player and high school player (Lynn Tech, MA)
Mike Leykin – founder of Premier Hoops, collegiate player and high school player (St. John’s Prep (Danvers, MA)
Chris Balliro – professional player, collegiate player and high school player (Swampscott High, MA)
Chris Shane – collegiate player and high school player (CrossFit Certified Trainer)
John Kanarski – collegiate and high school player (Marblehead High, MA)
Julie Russell – captain Mystic Valley High and from Billerica, MA. Also played for Dean College.
Jessie Burton – high level skills coach and varsity player (Marblehead High, MA)
Steph Vasquez – St. Mary’s Lynn stand out and played at Umass Dartmouth and Salem State.
Eric Nikosey – from Wakefield, MA played high school basketball and has over 5 years experience coaching youth.
Dan Jurkowski – coached at the D1 (Umass) and D3 (Westfield State) level and now head assistant varsity at Malden High.
Private Basketball Lessons with Premier Hoops will make a huge difference in your game!
Premier Hoops has basketball skills training locations all over Massachusetts!
Personal training programs are made individually for each athlete and tailor to their specific goals, needs, and schedule.
At Premier Hoops each training session lasts 60 minutes, and usually consists of a mix of speed and skill development.
Players can also plan longer 90 minute or 120 minute sessions with their trainers! Meeting times are based on the athlete’s schedule.
Customize your training sessions with the help of our coaches:
- Dribble moves
- Foot speed
- Speed and agility training
- Quickness training
- Strength & conditioning
1) Pay for lessons online (or mail check to Premier Hoops, 212 Humphrey Street Suite 205, Marblehead, MA 01945).
2) Premier Hoops will contact you to find a good fit for you and the Premier Hoops Trainer.
3) Meet your Premier Hoops Trainer and create a customized training schedule based on your goals.
Premier Hoops has gym space for private lessons in the following locations:
- Swampscott, MA (Middle School/High School)
- Marblehead, MA (Middle School/High School/JCC)
- Peabody, MA (St. Val’s Church)
- Methuen, MA (Latitude Sports Club)
- Billerica, MA (Boys and Girls Club)
- Cambridge, MA (Shady Hill School)
- and More!
We can also come to your house or a gym where you have a membership.
If you have any questions e-mail Premier Hoops at email@example.com