Fall Basketball Skills Rockland, MA!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Thursday Non-Contact Skills (Ball-Handling, Passing, Shooting and Balance)
Thursdays: 9/17, 09/24, 10/01, 10/08, 10/15, 10/22
4:30-5:15pm Boys & Girls (K-2 Grade)
5:15-6:00pm Boys & Girls (3-5 Grade)
6:00-6:45pm Boys & Girls (6-9 Grade)
Hartsuff Park, 142 Hingham Street, Rockland, MA 02370
Questions? Well Call You!
The type of drills / skills will be covered:
- Ball-handling/dribble moves
- Layups/close shots
- Fundamental footwork / shooting
- Court IQ / Awareness
- Pick & Rolls / Give & Goes
- and much more!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.