Marblehead, MA Specialized Winter Basketball Skills
Due to Covid, there are inherent risks of signing up for youth sports programs, which could be cancelled at any time without the control of Premier Hoops. When registering, please understand that we do not provide refunds under any circumstances. For facility shut downs due to Covid, we will give 100% credit for all future programs.
Health Forms (Required to Attend)
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
Monday Program (Non-Contact) Shooting, Passing and Ball-Handling Skills
“Winter 1” Mondays: November 29; December 6, 13, 20; January 3, 10,
“Winter 2” Mondays: January 17, 24, 31; February 7, 14, 28
7:00-7:50pm | Ages 8-15 | 3 Open Spots for “Winter 2”
JCCNS, 4 Community Road, Marblehead, MA 01945
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
Learn from the best trainers in New England and get individual attention to help you take your game to the next level!
Our curriculum features a low child-to-coach ratio to make sure each child learns and improves at his or her own rate, while receiving positive reinforcement from our incredible coaches!
Questions? Well Call You!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.