Join March Specialty Skills Camps!
Are you ready for some of the best specialty skills camps in New England? Learn drills to specifically improve your game based on the position you play!
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-17)
March 4 – March 26
Latitude Sports Club, 194 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960
Day & Site
Shooting / Creating Space Session:
– Shooting Form
– Moves to create space for your shot
– Shooting off the catch
– Shooting off of dribble moves
– Close range shots (floaters, hook shots, up and unders and more!)
– Footwork moves on the perimeter
– Learning to play off of each pivot foot
– Moves close to the basket
– Game situation drills involving passing, cutting, and scoring
Defense / Court IQ Session:
– Proper defensive position
– 1v1 defense
– Team defense / spacing
– Court IQ tips / situations
At the skills camps, your child will learn new ways to improve their skills based on his/her position!
Premier Hoops has several D1 trainers, who all know what it takes to play at the next level.
At the camps, your child will get private instruction on how to do specific moves related to the position that they play.
These camps will also teach your child drills that he/she can practice by themselves to improve specific areas of their game.