Specialized Winter Skills Medford, MA!
Health Forms (Required to Attend)
1. CLICK HERE |Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during camp.
The Medford Recreation Department is teaming up with Premier Hoops Basketball to welcome all athletes to join us for winter basketball skills clinic! Encouraging all levels of players-whether you love playing basketball or have never played before!
Private Skills Training – Limited to 10 spots per division. Each skills session will feature unique ball-handling, passing and shooting skills plus IQ training!
Boys & Girls (Ages 5-12)
“Winter 2” Sundays: January 17 – February 7
“Winter 3” Sundays: February 21 – March 14
“Winter 4” Sundays: March 18 – April 18
9:00-9:45am | Ages 5-9
10:15-11:00am | Ages 6-12
11:30am-12:15pm | Ages 6-12
12:45-1:30pm | Ages 10-14
Questions? Well Call You!
During each Winter Basketball Skills Session:
-Private skills instruction | At each session players receive individual skills coaching and tips from some of the best basketball coaches in New England (Former D1 and Professional Players on staff).
– Ball Handling / Strengthening drills
– Passing drills
– Shooting instruction
– Advice/instruction on how to make close shots (finishing at basket)
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.