Reading, MA Specialized Winter Skills!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Our curriculum features a low child-to-coach ratio to make sure each child learns and improves at his or her own rate, while receiving positive reinforcement from our incredible coaches!
TUESDAY NON-CONTACT SKILLS (BALL-HANDLING, PASSING, SHOOTING AND BALANCE)
“Winter 1” Tuesdays: January 18 – February 15
“Spring 1” Tuesdays: March 8 – April 4
6:00-6:50pm Boys & Girls (Ages 5-8) | 3 Open Spots for “Winter 1”
7:00-7:50pm Boys & Girls (Ages 9-13) | 5 Open Spots for “Winter 1”
Joshua Eaton Elementary School, 365 Summer Ave, Reading, MA 01867
Questions? Well Call You!
During each Winter Basketball Skills Session:
-Private skills instruction | At each session players receive individual skills coaching and tips from some of the best basketball coaches in New England (Former D1 and Professional Players on staff).
– Ball Handling / Strengthening drills
– Passing drills
– Shooting instruction
– Advice/instruction on how to make close shots (finishing at basket)
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.