Boston, MA Explosive Summer Basketball Clinics!
DAILY DROP-INS ARE ACCEPTED!
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-17)
July 9 – August 23
Mondays – Thursdays
9:00am – 12:30pm
Lena Park CDC, 150 American Legion Hwy, Dorchester, MA 02124
July 30-August 2
Saturday “4S” Training Dorchester CLICK HERE
Kiddie Camps Dorchester CLICK HERE
Middle-High School Training Mattapan Boston CLICK HERE
Questions? Well Call You!
Ready for an action packed basketball program for youth basketball player of all skill levels?
This Boston Area basketball camp will sharpen your basketball speed, agility, strength, and skills.
Every morning, spend three hours working on your game with some of the best skills trainers in Mass (former d1,d2, and d3 players).
This program is great for players who play other sports as well, because it works on your endurance and explosiveness.
Metro Boston Youth Basketball Clinic | Daily Schedule:
- Check-in and shoot around
- Morning skills warm-ups and training
- Mini games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 focused on teaching proper spacing and basic principles for offense and defense)
- Snack break (Bring your own snack)
- Shooting and footwork focused drills
- Full-Court Games
Private Skills Instruction | Enrollment is Limited to 30 spots
More about 4-Day Boston, Ma Area Basketball Camp
This is an incredible intro program for any youth basketball player looking to improve their skills.
The private attention and focus to detail from our elite trainers is unparalleled to other programs.
Each morning your child will learn:
- New stretches and dynamic warm-ups
- Special basketball speed, strength, quickness, and explosiveness drills including: Jump-roping, burpees, lunges, air-squats, core drills, and much more!
- New basketball drills for dribbling, shooting, passing, and footwork
- The fundamentals of how to play the game of basketball for both offense and defense
This is the perfect inner Boston, MA area basketball camp if you are looking to your child to do something during the weekly mornings in July-August!