Health Forms (Required to Attend):
All participants must submit forms in order to attend.
1. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Health Form
2. CLICK HERE |Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
3. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during camp.
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-16)
July 6 – August 6
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 2:00pm
July 6-9, July 13-16 , July 20-23, July 27-30, August 3-6
Lena Park CDC, 150 American Legion Hwy, Dorchester, MA 02124
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Film Study and Game Analysis
- Mid-Day Snack Break
- Fun Games and Skills Competitions
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
- Free Time and Shoot Around
- End of Session Pick-Up
Saturdays “4S” Skills Training Dorchester, MA!
6 Weeks, Saturdays, July 25 – August 29
11:30am-12:15pm | Incoming K-2 Grade Boys & Girls
12:15-1:00pm | Incoming 3-6 Grade Boys & Girls
1:00-1:45pm | Incoming 7-12 Grade Boys & Girls
Lena Park CDC 150 American Legion Hwy, Dorchester, MA 02124
Questions? Well Call You!
Dorchester, MA | The Best Basketball Training Camp in Boston!
LIMITED TO 20 PLAYERS PER WEEK!
Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball camps in Dorchester, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Ready for an action packed basketball program for youth basketball player of all skill levels?
This Boston Area basketball camp will sharpen your basketball speed, agility, strength, and skills.
Every morning, spend three hours working on your game with some of the best skills trainers in Mass (former d1,d2, and d3 players).
This program is great for players who play other sports as well, because it works on your endurance and explosiveness.
Metro Boston Youth Basketball Clinic | Daily Schedule:
- Check-in and shoot around
- Morning skills warm-ups and training
- Mini games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 focused on teaching proper spacing and basic principles for offense and defense)
- Snack break (Bring your own snack)
- Shooting and footwork focused drills
- Full-Court Games
Private Skills Instruction | Enrollment is Limited to 30 spots
More about 4-Day Boston, Ma Area Basketball Camp
This is an incredible intro program for any youth basketball player looking to improve their skills.
The private attention and focus to detail from our elite trainers is unparalleled to other programs.
Each morning your child will learn:
- New stretches and dynamic warm-ups
- Special basketball speed, strength, quickness, and explosiveness drills including: Jump-roping, burpees, lunges, air-squats, core drills, and much more!
- New basketball drills for dribbling, shooting, passing, and footwork
- The fundamentals of how to play the game of basketball for both offense and defense
This is the perfect inner Boston, MA area basketball camp if you are looking to your child to do something during the weekly mornings in July-August!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.