Explosive Morning Skills Dorchester, Ma!
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-17)
*All players are split into separate divisions based on age and skill level
July 8 – August 8
July 8-11, July 15-18, July 22-25, July 29-Aug 1, Aug 5-8
Lena Park CDC, 150 American Legion Hwy, Dorchester, MA 02124
- 8:30-8:45am Check-in / Shoot Around
- 8:45-9:45am Fundamental Guard Skills Training
- 9:45-10:30am Mini-Games
- 10:30-10:45am Snack Break
- 10:45-11:30am Shooting Training
- 11:30am-12:00pm Full-Court Games
- 12:00-12:30pm Lunch / Half Day-Pick Up
- 12:30-1:30pm Specialized Drills / Skills Contests
- 1:30-2:30pm Half/Full-Court Games and End of the Day Pick-Up
*Extended day available upon request.
Questions? Well Call You!
Dorchester, MA | The Best Basketball Training Camp in Boston!
LIMITED TO 25 PLAYERS PER WEEK!
Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball camps in Dorchester, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Ready for an action packed basketball program for youth basketball player of all skill levels?
This Boston Area basketball camp will sharpen your basketball speed, agility, strength, and skills.
Every morning, spend three hours working on your game with some of the best skills trainers in Mass (former d1,d2, and d3 players).
This program is great for players who play other sports as well, because it works on your endurance and explosiveness.
Metro Boston Youth Basketball Clinic | Daily Schedule:
- Check-in and shoot around
- Morning skills warm-ups and training
- Mini games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 focused on teaching proper spacing and basic principles for offense and defense)
- Snack break (Bring your own snack)
- Shooting and footwork focused drills
- Full-Court Games
Private Skills Instruction | Enrollment is Limited to 30 spots
More about 4-Day Boston, Ma Area Basketball Camp
This is an incredible intro program for any youth basketball player looking to improve their skills.
The private attention and focus to detail from our elite trainers is unparalleled to other programs.
Each morning your child will learn:
- New stretches and dynamic warm-ups
- Special basketball speed, strength, quickness, and explosiveness drills including: Jump-roping, burpees, lunges, air-squats, core drills, and much more!
- New basketball drills for dribbling, shooting, passing, and footwork
- The fundamentals of how to play the game of basketball for both offense and defense
This is the perfect inner Boston, MA area basketball camp if you are looking to your child to do something during the weekly mornings in July-August!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.