Explosive Summer Skills Clinics Methuen, Ma!
Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball camps in Methuen, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-15)
*If your child is younger than 7 yrs or older than 15 yrs, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
July 8 – August 22
Mondays-Thursdays (+Add Fridays Click Here)
Wk 1: July 8-11
Wk 2: July 15-18
Wk 3: July 22-25
Wk 4: July 29-Aug 1
Wk 5: Aug 5-8
Wk 6: Aug 12-15
Wk 7: Aug 19-22
Latitude Sports Clubs, 116 Pleasant Valley Street, Methuen, MA 01844
- 8:30-8:45am Check-in / Shoot Around
- 8:45-9:45am Fundamental Guard Skills Training
- 9:45-10:30am Mini-Games
- 10:30-10:45am Snack Break
- 10:45-11:30am Shooting Training
- 11:30am-12:00pm Full-Court Games
- 12:00-12:30pm Lunch / Half Day-Pick Up
- 12:30-1:30pm Specialized Drills / Skills Contests
- 1:30-2:30pm Half/Full-Court Games and End of the Day Pick-Up
*Extended day available upon request.
Friday Specialty Skills Camps CLICK HERE
“4S” 8-Week Training CLICK HERE
Private Lessons CLICK HERE
Questions? Well Call You!
-Lead instructor / skill development trainer
-Former professional player and got drafted in NBA
-D1 player at Providence (4-yr scholarship player)
– Summer camps / skills instructor
– Currently playing for Clark University
Previously: Patrick spent over 5 years training at Premier Hoops, while in middle/high school. He was captain at Marblehead High and led them to a 19-1 record his senior year. Patrick has great leadership skills and is extremely hard working, which rubs off very well on younger players!
– Summer camps / skills instructor
– 4-Yr Bastes College Letter winner and Sr. Captain
Previously: Emily has trained at Premier Hoops as a middle / high school player. Now has been playing for Bates college for the three college seasons. She is a great addition to help be a role-model younger girls.
– Specialty Shooting Instructor (Greater Boston Region)
-Standout at Brimmer & May
-D1 player at Fordham and Hartford University
Ready for an action packed basketball program for youth basketball player of all skill levels?
This Merrimack Valley basketball clinic will sharpen your basketball speed, agility, strength, and skills.
Every morning, spend three hours working on your game with some of the best skills trainers in Mass (former d1,d2, and d3 players).
This program is great for players who play other sports as well, because it works on your endurance and explosiveness.
Merrimack Valley Youth Basketball Clinic | Daily Schedule:
- Check-in and shoot around
- Morning skills warm-ups and training
- Mini games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 focused on teaching proper spacing and basic principles for offense and defense)
- Snack break (Bring your own snack)
- Shooting and footwork focused drills
- Full-Court Games
Private Skills Instruction | Enrollment is Limited to 30 spots
More about 4-Day Southern NH Area Basketball Clinic
This is an incredible intro program for any youth basketball player looking to improve their skills.
The private attention and focus to detail from our elite trainers is unparalleled to other programs.
Each morning your child will learn:
- New stretches and dynamic warm-ups
- Special basketball speed, strength, quickness, and explosiveness drills including: Jump-roping, burpees, lunges, air-squats, core drills, and much more!
- New basketball drills for dribbling, shooting, passing, and footwork
- The fundamentals of how to play the game of basketball for both offense and defense
This is the perfect mini southern NH area basketball clinic if you are looking to your child to do something during the weekly mornings in August!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.