Summer Basketball Clinics Peabody, MA!
Best personalized basketball skills training in Massachusetts! Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball camps in Peabody, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-17)
*All players are split into separate divisions based on age and skill level
June 24 – August 23
Half-Day: Mon-Fri 9:00am-12:30pm
Full-Day: Mon-Thu 9:00am-3:00pm + Friday 9:00am-12:30pm
Wk 1: June 24-28
Wk 2: July 1-3 (No Thursday or Friday)
Wk 3: July 8-12
Wk 4: July 15-19
Wk 5: July 22-26
Wk 6: July 29-Aug 2
Wk 7: Aug 5-9
Wk 8: Aug 12-16
Wk 9: Aug 19-23
Latitude Sports Clubs, 194 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960
- 9:00-9:15am Check-in / Shoot Around
- 9:15-10:15am Fundamental Guard Skills / Defense Training
- 10:15-11:00am Mini-Games
- 11:00-11:15am Snack Break
- 11:15am-12:00pm Shooting Training / Speed & Agility
- 12:00-12:30pm Full-Court Games
- 12:30-1:00pm Lunch / Half Day-Pick Up
- 1:00-2:00pm Specialized Drills / Skills Contests
- 2:00-3:00pm Half/Full-Court Games and End of the Day Pick-Up
*Early / Extended day available upon request.
MEET HEAD TRAINER: COACH FRANK CORMOS:
- Coach Frank is a former professional basketball player for Romania for over five years.
- He has been a head trainer at Premier Hoops for over two years and has been developing youth of all ages.
- He is also currently an assistant coach at the college level at Bridgewater State University, where he is also getting his degree in education.
- Join Coach Frank and other elite staff to take your game and IQ to the next level this summer!
Questions? Well Call You!
Join the #1 Basketball Teaching School in Peabody, Mass this Summer!
This incredible summer basketball school is split up into three hour segments!
Each segment consists of the following:
- Dynamic warm-ups
- Fun shoot around games and contests
- Ball-handling / strength drills
- Footwork and shooting drills
- Game IQ skills and development
- Mini-games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3)
- Full-court games (4v4 and 5v5)
- Snack / lunch breaks
Each three hour segment is divided by age and skill level.
The typical breakdown is one division for 6-11 yr olds and another division for 12-17 yr olds (players may be moved up or down in division depending on their skill / comfort level).
Our major goals at Summer Morning Skills Clinic Peabody, MA are to have a lot of fun, improve skills, improve IQ and strengthen all basketball related muscle groups!
Below are videos and pictures from the past few exciting summers:
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.