Explosive Morning/Full-Day Camps Peabody, MA!
Boys & Girls (Incoming 3rd-10th Grade)
*All players are split into separate divisions based on age and skill level
June 24 – August 23
“Half-Day” Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:30pm
“Full-Day” Monday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm + Friday 9:00am-12:30pm
June 24-28, July 1-3, July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26, July 29-Aug 2, Aug 5-9, Aug 12-16, Aug 19-23
Boston Sports Clubs, 194 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960
- 9:00-9:15am Check-in / Shoot Around
- 9:15-10:15am Fundamental Guard Skills / Defense Training
- 10:15-11:00am Mini-Games
- 11:00-11:15am Snack Break
- 11:15am-12:00pm Shooting Training / Speed & Agility
- 12:00-12:30pm Full-Court Games
- 12:30-1:00pm Lunch / Half Day-Pick Up
- 1:00-2:00pm Specialized Drills / Skills Contests
- 2:00-3:00pm Half/Full-Court Games and End of the Day Pick-Up
*Early / Extended day available upon request.
MEET HEAD TRAINER: COACH FRANK CORMOS:
- Coach Frank is a former professional basketball player for Romania for over five years.
- He has been a head trainer at Premier Hoops for over two years and has been developing youth of all ages.
- He is also currently an assistant coach at the college level at Bridgewater State University, where he is also getting his degree in education.
- Join Coach Frank and other elite staff to take your game and IQ to the next level this summer!
Premier Hoops made the difference for my daughter!
After playing basketball for many years, my daughter wanted to take her game to the next level. As parents, we find ourselves asking “what next” and “where do I look for the right program for my child”? Premier Hoops is the right choice for your child. Trust me!
–Brendan – Newburyport, MA
Health Forms (Required to Attend):
Premier Hoops must comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the Peabody Board of Health. In order to meet these requirements all parents or legal guardians will need to:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Health Form
2. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. Only complete this form if your child will be taking any medication during camp.
No camper will be registered without these forms. All forms must be submitted at least one week prior beginning of the program.
Questions? Well Call You!
Join the #1 Basketball Teaching School in Peabody, Mass this Summer!
LIMITED TO 25 PLAYERS PER WEEK!
These are the best personalized basketball skills training clinics in Massachusetts! Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball programs in Peabody, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
This incredible summer basketball school is split up into three hour segments!
Each segment consists of the following:
- Dynamic warm-ups
- Fun shoot around games and contests
- Ball-handling / strength drills
- Footwork and shooting drills
- Game IQ skills and development
- Mini-games (1v1, 2v2, and 3v3)
- Full-court games (4v4 and 5v5)
- Snack / lunch breaks
Each three hour segment is divided by age and skill level.
The typical breakdown is one division for 6-11 yr olds and another division for 12-17 yr olds (players may be moved up or down in division depending on their skill / comfort level).
Our major goals at Summer Morning Skills Clinic Peabody, MA are to have a lot of fun, improve skills, improve IQ and strengthen all basketball related muscle groups!
Below are videos and pictures from the past few exciting summers:
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.