Explosive Mini-Morning Skills Clinics Stoneham!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE |Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball clinics will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Boys & Girls (Ages 7-14)
Week 1: July 27-30
Week 2: August 17-20
Ages 6-9 from 9:00am-11:00am
Ages 10-14 from 11:00am-1:00pm
Outdoor Courts at Robin Hood School, 70 Oak St, Stoneham, MA 02180
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
- End of Session Pick-Up
Questions? Well Call You!
Featuring: Guard Skills, Ball Handling, Shooting, & IQ Training By Premier Hoops!
The best workouts of the summer in Brookline, MA! Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our summer basketball camps in Brookline, Ma will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our Pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.