Join the #1 Wellesley Basketball Clinics this Summer!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Explosive Summer Mini-Clinics Wellesley, MA!
Our explosive 3-day mini summer clinics will take your child’s game to the next level! Each day, the coaches will spend individualized time teaching all the true fundamentals of the game: Ball-handling, passing, defense, shooting, and much more! Each action-packed 2 hour session will feature making new friends, playing fun games and doing unique skills challenges & competitions. This program is so fun, your child will be asking you to come back every time!
9:00am – 11:00am (Tuesdays – Thursdays)
Week 1: June 29 – July 1 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 2: July 6 – 8 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 3: July 20 – 22 | Boys & Girls (Ages 7-14)
Week 4: August 3 – 5 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 5: August 10 – 12 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 6: August 24 – 26 | Boys & Girls (Ages 7-14)
*If your child is younger than six or older than fourteen, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
Basketball Courts at Wellesley Recreation Center, 90 Washington St. Wellesley, Ma 02019
Questions? Well Call You!
#1 Summer Basketball Skills Wellesley, MA!
These are the best personalized basketball skills training clinics in Massachusetts! Looking to completely elevate your game, while having a lot of fun? Our elite summer basketball programs in Wellesley, MA will transform your child’s skills, basketball IQ and game-shape endurance! Each week our pro & D1 instructors will spend individual time with your child to help them improve their skills, technique, and confidence.
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
- Free play and shoot around
- End of Session Pick-Up
-Lead instructor / skill development trainer
-Former professional player and got drafted in NBA
-D1 player at Providence (4-yr scholarship player)
– Summer camps / skills instructor
– Currently playing for Clark University
Previously: Patrick spent over 5 years training at Premier Hoops, while in middle/high school. He was captain at Marblehead High and led them to a 19-1 record his senior year. Patrick has great leadership skills and is extremely hard working, which rubs off very well on younger players!
– Summer camps / skills instructor
– 4-Yr Bastes College Letter winner and Sr. Captain
Previously: Emily has trained at Premier Hoops as a middle / high school player. Now has been playing for Bates college for the three college seasons. She is a great addition to help be a role-model younger girls.
– Specialty Shooting Instructor (Greater Boston Region)
-Standout at Brimmer & May
-D1 player at Fordham and Hartford University
Wellesley, MA Summer Basketball Clinic Run-Down!
- Making new new friends from all over Eastern Massachusetts
- Playing basketball games and staying active
- Learning new skills and moves from former college and professional players
- Getting out of the house and having a lot of fun!