Join the #1 Winchester Basketball Clinics this Summer!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Explosive Summer Mini-Clinics Winchester, MA!
Our explosive 3-day mini summer clinics will take your child’s game to the next level! Each day, the coaches will spend individualized time teaching all the true fundamentals of the game: Ball-handling, passing, defense, shooting, and much more! Each action-packed 2 hour session will feature making new friends, playing fun games and doing unique skills challenges & competitions. This program is so fun, your child will be asking you to come back every time!
12:00pm – 2:00pm (Tuesdays – Thursdays)
Week 1: July 5 – 7 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 2: August 2 – 4 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
Week 3: August 9 – 11 | Boys & Girls (Ages 6-12)
*If your child is younger than six or older than fourteen, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
McCall Middle School Courts, 458 Main St, Winchester, MA 01890
Questions? Well Call You!
#1 Summer Basketball Skills Winchester, MA!
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
- Free play and shoot around
- End of Session Pick-Up
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.