Summer Premier League Peabody, MA!
Play in an incredibly fun summer league which features:
- Warm-up skills and drills training
- At least 8 Games
- Equal playing time
- Scored and refereed games
Due to Covid, there are inherent risks of signing up for youth sports programs, which could be cancelled at any time without the control of Premier Hoops. When registering, please understand that we do not provide refunds under any circumstances. For facility shut downs due to Covid, we will give 100% credit for all future programs.
Health Forms (Required to Attend)
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
Wednesdays Premier League Games
5:30-6:20pm K-2 Grade Boys & Girls | 5 Open Spots
6:20-7:10pm 3-6 Grade Boys & Girls | 6 Open Spots
7:10-8:00pm 7-12 Grade Boys & Girls| 4 Open Spots
Wednesdays July 7 – August 25
Boston Sports Clubs, 194 Newbury Street, Peabody, MA 01960
Parents please remember that age is a guideline and you know your child better than anyone. Please register them for the appropriate division. Premier Hoops trainers are looking to build well-rounded basketball players that can be productive and contributing members to their school / youth league teams!
Questions? Well Call You!
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.
All payments are non-refundable.