Specialized Winter Skills Winchester, MA!
Health Forms (Required to Attend)
1. CLICK HERE |Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during camp.
Due to Covid, there are inherent risks of signing up for youth sports programs, which could be cancelled at any time without the control of Premier Hoops. When registering, please understand that we do not provide refunds under any circumstances. For facility shut downs due to Covid, we will give 100% credit for all future programs.
Space is limited! Each skills session will feature unique ball-handling, passing and shooting skills plus scrimmaging/IQ training!
Boys & Girls (Ages 5-13)
“Winter 1” Sundays: November 28, December 5, 12, 19
“Winter 2” Sundays: January 2, 9, 16, 23
“Winter 3” Sundays: January 30; February 6, 13, 27
12:30-1:20pm | Ages 5-9 | “Winter 1” is FULL – If you would like to be put on the wait list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1:30-2:20pm | Ages 8-13 | 5 Open Spots for “Winter 1”
*If your child is younger than eight, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
Questions? Well Call You!
During each Winter Basketball Skills Session:
-Private skills instruction | At each session players receive individual skills coaching and tips from some of the best basketball coaches in New England (Former D1 and Professional Players on staff).
– Ball Handling / Strengthening drills
– Passing drills
– Shooting instruction
– Advice/instruction on how to make close shots (finishing at basket)
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125.