WHO WE ARE
Premier Hoops (“PH”) website address is: https://premierhoopsters.com/
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
When visitors leave comments and register on the site we collect the data shown in the forms, and we also may collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
PH collects any information that you provide to the Services, including for example, when you register for an account and provide your email address, a password, and your name. Depending on how you use the Services, PH may also collect
- Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
- Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
- Messages and chat you send via the services;
- Information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
- Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
- Payment information;
- Messages and feedback you send to PH and
- Transactional information.
Automatically Collected Information
The PH may also collect information from your device when you use the Services, including
- Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages of the Services you have visited, Services visited before and after you visit a Service, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked-on.
- Social Media Information. If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, the PH may have access to certain Information in your profile depending on your privacy settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
Your information may be used PH to:
- Provide the Services
- For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
- To send you information
- To Prevent fraud and defend legal rights
- To comply with applicable law
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
PH may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf
- Social Networks: if you use social networks through the services.
- As required by law in with Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulators.
PH will not share any of your information requested by any third parties.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile if they provided that information. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Information is retained only for time services is provided and get deleted after the particular program / training session ends.
If you leave a comment or register on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
- You may unsubscribe from PH email newsletters or promotional emails by sending us an Email request. You may not be able to unsubscribe from service-related or transactional emails.
- You may be able to access and correct certain information through the features provided by the services or by contacting PH.