Fall Basketball Training Cambridge Schedule:
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
The Cambridge Recreation Department is teaming up with Premier Hoops Basketball to welcome all athletes to join us for winter basketball skills clinic! Encouraging all levels of players-whether you love playing basketball or have never played before!
Private Skills Training – Limited to 20 SPOTS per division. Each skills session will feature unique ball-handling, passing and shooting skills plus IQ training!
Boys (Ages 5-16) and Girls (Ages 5-16)
Thursdays: October 29; November 5, 12, 19
5:20-6:10pm | Ages 6-10 (Girls Only – Court 1)
5:20-6:10pm | Ages 6-10 (Boys Only – Court 2)
6:20-7:10pm | Ages 11-16 (Girls Only – Court 1)
6:20-7:10pm | Ages 11-16 (Boys Only – Court 2)
Hoyt Park Basketball Courts: 13 Gilmore St, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
Learn from the best trainers in New England and get individual attention to help you take your game to the next level!
Our curriculum features a low child-to-coach ratio to make sure each child learns and improves at his or her own rate, while receiving positive reinforcement from our incredible coaches!
Questions? We’ll Call You!
Learn about other special basketball skill development programs:
Fall AAU Teams (Try Out Required) CLICK HERE
Private Lessons CLICK HERE
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 781-724-8125