#1 Summer Basketball Programs MA & NH
CHOOSE BY LOCATION:
Click Here | Fall Team Evaluations
ALL BOYS 4V4 LEAGUE
Click Here | “All Boys” 4v4 Premier League
ALL GIRLS SKILLS + GAMES
Click Here | “All Girls” Skills + Games
Click Here | Saturday Skills
Click Here | Evening Skills
Questions? We’ll Call You!
Basketball Images from Last Summer!
10 Ways that you can take your game to the next level this summer!
- Play basketball everyday (at least 3 hours per day)
- Carry a basketball around with you everywhere you go… the more you have a ball with you the better feel you will have when dribbling, passing, catching etc.
- Play in summer leagues
- Attend camps and skills clinics
- Work on your endurance and strength by running or biking (1-3 miles per day), doing wind-sprints, pushups, sit-ups, squats, lunges, pull-ups, dips and other body weight exercises.
- Play against older and more competitive players to challenge yourself.
- Eat right! Lots of greens, fruits, vegetables, and lean protein… stay off fried foods.
- Stretch a lot… it’s important to stay flexible and limber before and after you play.
- Stay hydrated… drink lots of water every day.
- Practice on your weaknesses… if you have a strong right hand then make your left hand just as good. Try to come out of the summer with a new move or facet to your game that you did not have before.
More about why your child will have an incredible time with Premier Hoops this Summer!
Some of the biggest differentiating factors between Premier Hoops and other programs are:
- Our incredible coaches!
- The variety and flexible of our summer basketball programs
- No babysitting! – We offer high quality where your child will learn the fundamental skills to the game of basketball
- Wide range of locations… we have programs in Northern Mass, Southern NH, and Metro Boston areas.
It’s worth the drive to attend one of Premier Hoops top level summer programs.
Just from one lesson or day of camp, your child will experience a difference in their skills.
Your child will learn something new every time he/she attends one of our summer skills programs.