Private Basketball Lessons: Gain confidence and skills!
Due to Covid, there are inherent risks of signing up for youth sports programs, which could be cancelled at any time without the control of Premier Hoops. When registering, please understand that we do not provide refunds under any circumstances. For facility shut downs due to Covid, we will give 100% credit for all future programs.
HEALTH FORMS (REQUIRED TO ATTEND)
1. CLICK HERE | Download and Fill out Covid-19 Safety and Wellness Form
2. CLICK HERE | Read Covid-19 Guidelines
3. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during camp.
Example of private basketball lessons… #TrainWithTheBest
Premier Hoops has basketball skills training locations all over Massachusetts!
Private basketball lessons are made individually for each athlete and tailor to their specific goals, needs, and schedule.
At Premier Hoops each training session lasts 60 minutes, and usually consists of a mix of speed and skill development.
Players can also plan longer 90 minute or 120 minute sessions with their trainers! Meeting times are based on the athlete’s schedule.
Customize your training sessions with the help of our coaches:
- Dribble moves
- Foot speed
- Speed and agility training
- Quickness training
- Strength & conditioning
1) Pay for lessons online (or mail check to Premier Hoops, 212 Humphrey Street Suite 205, Marblehead, MA 01945).
2) Premier Hoops will contact you to find a good fit for you and the Premier Hoops Trainer.
3) Meet your Premier Hoops Trainer and create a customized training schedule based on your goals.
Premier Hoops has gym space for private lessons in the following locations:
- Swampscott, MA (Middle School/High School)
- Marblehead, MA (Middle School/High School/JCC)
- Peabody, MA (Latitude Sports Club)
- Methuen, MA (Latitude Sports Club)
- Billerica, MA (Boys and Girls Club)
- Cambridge, MA (Hoyt Field)
- Salisbury, MA (Latitude Sports Club)
- and More!
We can also come to your house or a gym where you have a membership.