Fall Basketball Skill Development Marblehead!
Safety & Health Forms (Required to Attend):
In order to attend, all players will need to submit the following forms:
1. CLICK HERE | Download and fill out Authorization to Administer Medication Form. ONLY COMPLETE if your child will be taking any medication during clinic.
No participant will be registered without these forms.
Tuesday Program (Non-Contact) Shooting, Passing and Ball-Handling Skills + Scrimmaging
“Fall 1” Tuesdays: September 6, 13, 20; October 11, 18
“Fall 2” Tuesdays: October 25; November 1, 8, 15, 22
6:00-6:50pm | Ages 6-10 | 5 Open Spots for “Fall 2”
7:00-7:50pm | Ages 10-15 | 6 Open Spots for “Fall 2”
JCCNS, 4 Community Road, Marblehead, MA 01945
- Check-in / Stretching & Warm-Ups
- Fundamental Dribbling Skills
- Stationary Footwork and Shooting Drills
- Ball-Handling and Passing Practice
- Dribble Move & Shooting IQ Drills
Learn from the best trainers in New England and get individual attention to help you take your game to the next level!
Our curriculum features a low child-to-coach ratio to make sure each child learns and improves at his or her own rate, while receiving positive reinforcement from our incredible coaches!
Questions? We’ll Call You!
Learn about other special basketball skill development programs:
Fall AAU Teams (Try Out Required) CLICK HERE
Private Lessons CLICK HERE
Depending on interest/enrollment, we may change times/locations on the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us for details: 207-219-0608 (office hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday)