UPCOMING FALL PROGRAMS | MASS & NH
10% Off All Programs! | Use Coupon Code: “Fall16” in cart section of checkout | Expires: September 1st
Fall Team Tryouts CLICK HERE
FALL PRE-SEASON SKILLS
Cambridge Location CLICK HERE
Lexington Location CLICK HERE
Marblehead Location CLICK HERE
Methuen Location CLICK HERE
Peabody Location CLICK HERE
Preschool-Kindergarten “Kiddie Hoops” CLICK HERE
Unlimited Fall Skills (train 6 days per week!) CLICK HERE
Marblehead ALL GIRLS Pre-Season Skills (Coming soon)
Thanksgiving Pre-Tryout Tune-Up North Shore (Coming soon)
Drop-in to a current program today!
Fall Basketball Programs MA & Southern NH
This fall we are offering some of the top rated basketball programs throughout MA and Southern NH!
Start with our Kiddie Hoops program, which is an award winning basketball skill development program for newcomers (Ages 3-7).
If you have a child between ages 7-11, enroll him/her into Junior Fall Basketball Programs MA & Southern NH.
Look for locations in Brookline, Peabody, Marblehead, Methuen, and Salisbury in this convenient and flexible basketball skills training program.
Also near these Southern New Hampshire cities and towns: Amesbury MA, Salem NH, Windham NH, Newtown NH, Salisbury MA, Newburyport MA, Seabrook NH, Hampton NH, Exeter NH, Ipswich MA, Rye NH, Stratham NH, Danville NH, and Atkinson NH.
Elite Fall Basketball Programs MA & Southern NH will offer training for skills training (passing, ball-handling, shooting, and finishing at the rim) for more advanced boys and girls (ages 9-16).
Some of the areas closest to the elite training program are:
Salem MA, Beverly MA, Danvers MA, Swampscott MA, Marblehead MA, Lynn MA, Saugus MA, Lynnfield MA, Middleton MA, Wakefield MA, North Reading MA, Melrose MA, Reading MA, Revere MA, Stoneham MA and more!
If you are looking for a competitive basketball team, come by tryouts in August!
2015 Tryout/Evaluation Times:
If you cannot make a tryout and want to be considered for a fall team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 781-724-8125.
The tryout fee is $10.00 and this covers the cost for all of the tryouts.
Thursday, July 23 @ Latitude Sports Club PEABODY Saturday, August 8 @ JCC MARBLEHEAD Thursday, August 20 @ Latitude Sports Club PEABODY Saturday, August 22 @ Latitude Sports Club METHUEN
Saturday, August 29 @ JCC MARBLEHEAD
1:00pm Incoming 4-7 Grade Girls and 3-6 Grade Boys
2:00pm Incoming 8-12 Grade Girls and 7-12 Grade Boys
Address: 4 Community Road, Marblehead, MA 01945
Sunday, August 30 @ Latitude Sports Club SALISBURY
2:30pm Incoming 4-7 Grade Girls and 3-6 Grade Boys
3:30pm Incoming 8-12 Grade Girls and 7-12 Grade Boys
Address: 191 Elm St, Salisbury, MA 01952
Latitude Sports Club PEABODY – 194 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960
JCC MARBLEHEAD – 4 Community Road, Marblehead, MA 01945
Latitude Sports Club METHUEN – 116 Pleasant Valley St, Methuen, MA 01844
2015 Fall Team Information:
- Boys & Girls Grade 3rd-Varsity
- Season Duration: Mid September – Mid November
- Only Two Competitive Teams Per Age Group
- 16 Practices & 4-5 Tournaments Guaranteed
- Team Practices *Very Convenient *Depends on where majority of team lives
- North Shore: Danvers, Marblehead & Peabody
- Boston Area: Brookline & Cambridge
- Southern NH Area: Methuen & Salisbury
- Unbeatable Value & Pricing!
$420.00 + $75.00 Uniform Fee
Add $100.00 and do Unlimited Training (Train 5 times per week!!!)
Fall Basketball Programs MA & Southern NH Tips!
1) Consistency. All athletes should try to stay consistent when doing any one of our basketball programs in Mass. If a player attend practices 2-3 practices per week, he/she will see dramatic improvement in their basketball skills.
2) Stretch, stretch and stretch! During the fall, player can train up to 5 times per week!!! It’s very important to keep loose and stretch before and after working out. At Premier Hoops your child will learn proper stretch techniques so that they can help prevent injuries and stay elastic.
3) Carry a ball around with you everywhere you go! We find that the more ball touches a player gets, the more he/she will improve. By always having a ball with you, you will be practicing your dribbling and catching skills all the time (all of the greatest players had a ball with them everywhere they went…).
4) Practice outside of any basketball programs you are doing. Some players tend to only play basketball when they go to AAU practice or skills & drills. It’s very important to practice everything you learn outside your fall basketball club.
5) Have Fun! If you are winning or losing, remember to have a lot of fun and show good sportsmanship. The Premier Hoops Fall Season in Mass and Southern NH is all about skill development and improvement. We guarantee you will have a lot of fun improving your game with us!